Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm strong

I'm not gonna regret what i've done. I'm not gonna change my way just to entertain people. I'm just gonna be the way I am no matter what people say. What matter is I know what I'm doing. Dah penat do things the way people want. Since I choose this way, I've already left my old me.

The old me yg ikut what people say. Suka benda yg ramai org suka. Pilih benda yg ramai org ckp bagus. Never stand up for my own wants. Saya x mahu I become like that anymore. I don't care what people say. This is me. Kalau x suka, then x pyah layan saya. I do things the way I want. My words may hurt ur feeling. But I have reasons for it.. so take it, or leave it.. XD

To my dear friend, thanks for sharing it with me. I might not be a good listener, but I'm doing my best to help u. Wish everything will turn out ok. My pray is always with u. <3>

To pakcik driver (dah lama x dgr saya pgil awak camni kan??), gud boy la u!! dah siap keje ek.. x tunggu saya dulu :( haha.. nanti tolong saya bwat plak k..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap cakap~~