Saturday, October 16, 2010

2nd war yang cam hampeh

Semalam paper business research. Sangat cam hampeh. I've never seen such questions before in the past year paper and obviously I'm not prepared to answer those type of questions. Dengan mengantuknya lagi sempat la tido seround dua. Hebat kan?? Jawab exam pun sempat2 tido. Cari ilham la konon kan.

But seriously, memang takut gile memikirkan tentang Business Research. Dengan carry mark yang ciputnyer.. I'm gonna be dead!!!

Dah.. tutup la citer Research, just gonna prepare myself for the next 4 papers.

19th-Corporate Risk Management

22nd-Investment and Portfolio Analysis

23rd-Econometric

25th-Financial Advisory and Services

pastu... yeayayay! gonna pack up my things to move in the new house. I do not know how to react to this. I know I'm excited but deep in my heart, I dun feel like leaving this place. There are too much things that I think I'm reluctant to let go, but that's life isn't it. I know I'm gonna have to face it anyhow but when it happens earlier than it should be, i felt that I'm not ready for this. Lots of memories here that I will remembers forever.

This is where I started to realize how happy I am when I can do things that I like. This is where met my old friend again after haven't see her for ages. Then I met wonderful new people that I will remember (Yaya, Nur, Ila, Eyza.. just saying few names). All the memories will remain in me. Here also I met someone so special in my life. Haha, yang ni tak payah cakap la.. tempat first time jumpa, tempat first time makan sekali..Tempat ponteng kelas sama2.. haha..mcm2 la kan. Memang lepas dah grad nanti (InsyaAllah) datang balik kot ke sini.. Convo memang wajib la datang kan.. maksudnye lepas2 tu la..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap cakap~~