Saturday, September 10, 2011

Three Wonderful Years..

OMG, it's almost one month and only now I got the chance to post this. Kebetulan after our anniversary celebration got lot of things to be done then raya plak.. so no time to update. I should be more rajin la updating this blog.

Little did I expect that I would be this happy after meeting this guy. The guy that I thought was a sombong guy yang berlagak mentang2 dia bawak Gen-2 *haha, there is one story behind this*. The guy that I thought was annoying bcoz he kept on texting me and when I don't reply or give late reply, he will send me more and more SMS. The guy that I found hard to believe him bcoz he loves to make jokes that I took seriously. The guys who I thought very jahat bcoz loves to buli Aizudin. *wah, ingat lagi aku kat Aizudin*

And now, that guy is a big part of my life. A part that I will always carry in my heart. The one who always care for me and never let me cry alone. He will be there during my hard and fun times. He will protect me from any harm.

To Encik Zahir,

- Thanks for the wonderful three years

- Thanks for being with me through all the hard times and never let me cry alone

- Thanks for accepting me for who I am. I knew I can be a jerk sometime *mm, maybe most of the time, but you still love me for that*

-Thanks for taking care of me this whole time and never let me be in difficulties

-Thank you for not getting bored sending me SMS everyday without fail for this three years. I guess we are just too addicted to each other. Hahaha

- Thanks for everything.. I believe if I were to list them all here, it would be damn long. So, should stop here. I believe you know what I will be saying right. Thank you thank you thank you.

I hope that I can be a good partner of your life too. I know I'm not perfect but I am always trying to be better for you.

Oh yeah, I should be thanking Nor and Yaya too. Sebab kalau bukan sebab Yaya x datang kelas and Nor x nak balik sebab nak sembang ngan Asri, I wouldn't be walking alone to hostel and that guy wouldn't have the chance to approach me. Haha. Nak jugak korang contribute kan.

Ok lah everyone, now you can start puke..




4 comments:

  1. ehemmmm ehemmmm......happy 4 u babe ;)
    Ingt lg time duk B.J dluu.....kisah leen dan zahir...ekkekeke;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @eyza- Haha, lawak bila ingt2 balik.. laaaamaaa giler dah rupenye.. rasa macam bru je..

    fatt- Hahaha. mcm paparazzi ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leen: kann....da lame daa...ms zaman2 kta duk serumah kot.....btw....semoga berbahagia selalu ;)

    ReplyDelete

Cakap cakap~~