Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Training in Avillion, Port Dickson - Last Day

Last Day. Nothing much to do. Banyak discussion je. Pastu kelam kabut nak check out, makan, back to the real world. As usual, bila habis je outstation, dalam otak aku akan terfikir " There's no place in the world feel as good as home". The best feeling ever to be close to ur loved ones, to sleep on ur comfortable bed, to smell the good smell of ur bantal busuk and comforter. To be in your own room alone. The feeling is so great!! Whatever it is, one nice experience in PD. Hope to have this kind of training again.

Anyway, if anyone of u might wonder, why I didn't say anything about the training etc. I'm an auditor. I try to restrict myself from talking too much about my work in detail. Well, you know, my work involve confidential issues and to avoid myself to spilt it out, maybe I should just not talk about it even the small matter. Just to protect myself and for the benefit of the my organization. Hope you guys understand and do not assume I went to PD just for the sake of having fun.

I think I should conclude my experience in Avillion:
1. The room- If given a chance next time, I want a Garden Villa room. But, I have to say, their room is quite small.
2. The workers here are not so friendly. Especially the girls. They just being nice to the guys.
3. The facilities, view and activities that can be done here is great. So, I guess they just want you to kick ur butt out of the room and do sumthing outside.
4. The food is so-so. Not worth paying the 5-stars rate.
5. I think the 5-star rate is for all the landscape and interior design of the room. They cut the cost of everything else. If I'm paying with my own money, I might think twice before coming here. Maybe can try Grand Lexis.
6. Now I know, I prefer a modern style hotel.

Wah, kenapakah aku berspeaking di entry ni?? Anyway, it feels so good to be back at home!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap cakap~~