Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm Going to The Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair

Any of you using Gatsby? All I can remember about Gatsby was their hair wax ad on TV few years ago. Yeah, that weird but very catchy ad. Kinda funny. I don't really know about Gatsby back then, only know that they have a range of hair care product, until I saw my friend Apiz use their face tissue. (izzit tissue or what, the one you use to remove the oil on your face? XD) Then only I realized they have quite a large range of product, not only hair care.

Do you know that they also have deodorant?? No? Ah, me too. And why don't we spent a bit of our time on 17th April 2010 to get a closer look on what is Gatsby Deodorant is and let's have some fun there too. I'm sure gonna be there too.

Date: 17th April
Time: 10 am till 5 pm
Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur

What's fun going to be there? There will be lucky draws and various cool gadgets worth up to RM15,000 up for grabs. There will aso be games like Sumo Wrestling (in air bag suits!), gladiator battles and other amusing and addictive games you would expect at a fun-fair! I guess we'll be needing lotttts of deodorant eh?

Wanna know more about this Street Fair? Go visit www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap cakap~~