Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 1

Heads up people, Project Alpha is already started!! I'm very excited for this (episodes I'll be waiting the most must be Ninie Ahmad and Azwan Ali LOL).



Eventhough the new season is starting already, I will never forget the great episodes of Project Alpha Season 1. I was really eager to watch the real Redmummy who I only knew through her red blog. She's awesome! I mean, it's not easy to find a career woman with two kids and have a husband to be taken care of, plus a permanent job in klcc and she got lots of blog job to be done on night, and she still have time to fulfill her shopping desire.LOL. And~~~~ she did it very well. It was fun to see her red family mentioned in her entry. I always feel that if I got the chance to know her personally, it must be soooooooo awesome.



So guess what? Nuffnang featured her in the first season Project Alpha (oh, they really should or else Kak Red's followers must be very bising la :p) The best episode must be the one where they featured RedMummy with the Red Family. I always want to see Sirman, Gegirl and Abang in action. And this one little happy RedFamily really caught my heart and it kept me to follow RedMummys blog until now.




This is the best episode I would say.

And I'm gonna keep on supporting Project Alpha. Really love it.

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakap cakap~~